Protecting your private information is our priority.
The Healthy Farmhouse website is a Blog site.
1. Information We Collect
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Healthy Farmhouse’s public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
Where applicable, we indicate whether and why you must provide us with your Personal Information, as well as the consequences of failing to do so. If you do not provide Personal Information when requested, you may not be able to benefit from our services if that information is necessary to provide you with the service or if we are legally required to collect it.
A. Personal Information You Provide Us
- Registration. If you register to create an account on the Site, or sign up for our newsletter, we may collect contact information such as, name, email address, company name, phone number, and address.
- Order information. When you make a purchase, we will process information necessary to process your order such as name, email address, company name, phone number, and address.
- Communications. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you. For example, when you contact our Customer Support Team, we may receive your name, email address, phone number, the contents of a message or attachments that you may send to us, and other information you choose to provide. We may collect any information which you provide to us through your communications with our Customer Support Team. We may further collect your Personal Information when you sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or a marketing communication.
- Contests. We may also collect information when you participate in our contests.
- Business contacts. We may receive professional contact details of employees and other individuals associated with our customers, partners and vendors, such as first and last name, email address, phone number, title and department, and other information relevant to the particular business relationship
B. Personal Information Obtained from Third Parties
- Our business customers. We may receive Personal Information from our business customers to process it on their behalf as we provide them with the Services. When we process Personal Information on behalf of our business customers, they determine what Personal Information they share with us. To learn more about our business customers’ privacy practices in this context, please refer to their privacy policies by visiting their websites.
- Other third parties. We may collect information about you from third parties. For example, these may include, but are not limited to, marketing partners, call centers and recruiters, such as name, address, phone number, email address, company name, and job title for the purpose of generating sales leads, providing support services to our customers, and employee recruitment.
- Publicly accessible sources. We may collect information about you, such as name, address, phone number, email address, company name, and job title from publicly accessible sources, including third-party publications.
C. Personal Information Collected via Automated Means
- Widgets. Other websites may integrate Healthy Farmhouse widgets. When you visit a site with a Simply Be, Wild & Free widget embedded, we may receive certain information, including information about the web page you visited, your IP address, and other information about your device. Simply Be, Wild & Free and the widget can recognize you across websites containing Healthy Farmhouse widgets, and the widget may be used to show personalized content or advertising. We know when you interact with a widget, and websites containing the widgets may receive this information.
2. How We Use Your Personal Information
- Providing our products and services. We use Personal Information to operate, provide, and maintain the services that we offer to our customers, our website and other products and services that we may offer. For example, if you work at one of our customers, partners or vendors, we may use your email address to manage the business relationship.
- Analytics and product development. We and our service providers use Personal Information, such as your interactions with our products and services, to monitor and analyze usage of, and to improve and enhance our products and services.
- Communications. We may send emails to an email address you provide to us (i) for customer service or technical-support purposes, or (ii) to send you information about topics or content that we think may interest you; updates about the latest developments or features of our products and services; or updates regarding your order. We also may send a newsletter to the email address you provide to us in the event that you subscribe to receive the newsletter.
- Advertising. We and our advertising partners may use your Personal Information, including your location and your activities on the Site to facilitate the delivery of advertisements.
- Aggregate data. We may de-identify and aggregate information for statistical analysis and other lawful purpose.
- Partners and Vendors. We use information collected from our business partners and vendors to manage those relationships.
- Legal. We may use your Personal Information to defend our legal rights, to comply with our legal obligations and internal policies.
- If you are located in the European Economic Area or Switzerland, we only process your Personal Information based on an appropriate legal ground, including when:
- You have consented to the use of your Personal Information, for example, to receive electronic marketing communications or to provide you with personalized advertising;
- We need your Personal Information to provide our services, including for account registration, to respond to your inquiries, or for customer support;
- We have a legal obligation to use your Personal Information; or
- We or a third party have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information. In particular, we have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information to personalize our services and provide you with tailored content, conduct business analytics, and otherwise improve the safety, security, and performance of our Site. We only rely on our or a third party’s legitimate interests to process your Personal Information when these interests are not overridden by your rights and interests.
How We Share Your Personal Information
We disclose information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- To our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, online advertising, auditing, and other services.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements regarding goods and services that may be of interest to you. For more information about our advertising and marketing practices and those of the third party advertising partners, please see the Personal Information Collected via Automated Means section above.
- We may also disclose your Personal Information with your permission. We may seek your permission in various ways. For example, we may present you with an “opt-in” prompt when you register to use the Site or access certain content.
- To a potential or actual acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We may use and disclose aggregate information that does not identify or otherwise relate to an individual for any purpose.
3. Third Party Services
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards that are intended to appropriately protect Personal Information against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, misuse, and any other unlawful form of processing of the Personal Information in our possession. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and thus we cannot and do not guarantee the security of your data. It is important that you maintain the security and control of your account credentials, and not share your password with anyone.
5. Your Rights and Choices
A. Marketing Communications
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications. You may also opt out from receiving commercial email from us by sending your request to us by email at email@example.com. Please be aware that, even after you opt out from receiving commercial messages from us, you may continue to receive administrative messages from us regarding the Site.
B. Data Protection Rights in Europe
In certain jurisdictions you have the right to request access and receive information about the Personal Information we maintain about you, to update and correct inaccuracies in your Personal Information, to restrict or object to the processing of your Personal Information, to have the information blocked, anonymized or deleted, as appropriate, or to exercise your right to data portability to easily transfer your Personal Information to another company. Those rights may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements. In addition to the above-mentioned rights, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority subject to applicable law.
Where required by law, we obtain your consent for the processing of certain Personal Information collected by cookies or similar technologies, or used to send you direct marketing communications, or when we carry out other processing activities for which consent may be required. If we rely on consent for the processing of your Personal Information, you have the right to withdraw it at any time and free of charge. When you do so, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent withdrawal.
To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists, delete your account or submit a request to exercise your rights under applicable law, please contact us as specified in the “Contact Us” section below.
6. International Data Transfers
Healthy Farmhouse is based in the United States. Personal Information that we collect may be transferred to, and stored at, any of our affiliates, partners or service providers which may be inside or outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and Switzerland, including the United States. By submitting your personal data, you agree to such transfers.
7. Data Retention
8. Use of the Site by Children
The Site is not directed to individuals under the age of sixteen (16), and we request that they not provide personal information through the Site. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will take steps to immediately delete that information.
10. Contact Us
175 Hutton Ranch Road STE 102
Kalispell, MT 59901
Last Updated: January 18, 2022